Sunday, September 2, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 75

 
 This was a last moment mani. I spent all day with friends and shopping, and finally had a moment to myself to do my nails. I picked up some new supplies (update tomorrow) at the craft store today including much needed brushes. So I picked this beautiful teal because I needed something fast drying and was really feeling this color. The design was a random look I kinda had in mind, and came out better than I hoped!
 
Brand: Sally Hansen
Name:Mint Sprint
coats: 2
pigment: a bright pigmented teal
price:$ $.1.99 (sale)
 

 Now I know insta-dri is a one coat polish, but some areas on the nail did need one more coat.
 Such a beautiful color! It's a bit darker in person, but still eye-catching and beautifully pigmented
 I added some dots swirling up my nail to add a bit more personality to the polish
 I used a dotting tool and Sally Hansen Orange Impluse
Also used Sally Hansen Lightning to finish up the design. I want to keep making more designs, but feel stumped at times. I am always looking for inspiration for new nail designs, I think I do an ok job and mixing up designs a bit. 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !


1 comment:

  1. Mint Sprint is one of my favorite teal/green polish! Cute nail art! : )

    ReplyDelete