Tuesday, September 11, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 84

 One of my good friends gave me this bottle of polish a few weeks ago. She already owned the color and didn't really need another bottle of it, so I got it for free. It's a deep and sensual red wine burgundy with beautiful shimmer reflection under direct lighting. The weather is cold and this is a great color for the fall season.
 
Brand:Sephora by O.P.I.
Name: I'm With Brad
coats:2
pigment:a deep and serious red with a beautiful burgundy shimmer refection
price: free

 deep, dark and sexy this color screams!
 This color was much better than my other Sephora polish I own, kinda happy about that
 Added L.A. colors gold digger to add a real fall shine to it
I love how this glitter changes the look so much!
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment