Saturday, September 1, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 74

So I wanted to do a design someone requested, but I lack the tools to create this design that I had in mind. I wanted to grab brushes but didn't have time to grab any today. I hope to do this design soon, but got to wear a beautiful color anyways.
 
 
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Slate
coats:3
pigment: a deep gray with a shimmer undertone
price:$ $.99 (sale)
 
This was going to be the base color for my design, I don't want to give away what the design requested was because I will try to create it when I do get a nice set of brushes (soon!)

This polish is just as beautiful in the nails as it is in the bottle.  A beautiful gray with  a nice shimmery undertone with a semi-thick application. This color caught my eye a while back, and it was on sale when I picked it us so the price was another plus!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment