Friday, September 21, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 94

 I wanted to do border nails today, and I wanted to have a glossy and metallic polish combination. So I reached for this lovely metallic silver from one of my recent SC hauls.
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Heavy Metal
coats:2
pigment: a eye catching metallic silver
price: $1.99
 
 here we start off with a very reflective metallic silver. The has so much shine to it!
 This bordered on mirror reflection, love how this looks!

 I did a borer nail look with a deep purple that I got in my L.A. Colors Halloween set.

The colorers in the set did not come with any names on them. The polish went on very thin and kinda bled into the silver. Looking at it now i should have gone with a lighter purple.
 See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. :) And yes, I'm still alive; I left Facebook because of timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know you are alive! It means a lot to me that you check out my blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete