Tuesday, September 4, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 77

 This polish applied thicker than expected, so it was a bit hard to keep clean. The polish in the bottle has a beautiful shimmer from the glitter, but when it dries it's kinda lack luster. Over all this polish fell short for me.
 
Brand: Icing
Name: Witch's Brew
coats: 2
pigment: ablack polish with blue glitters
price:$ $2.49 (clearance)

 Took 2 coats to achieve  full coverage. Polish was thick, turned me off to this color
 It was a clearance polish so that could be a reason. The name tells me it's from Halloween last year most likely
To make this polish come alive I added dots all around the nails. I used all Sally Hansen Insta-dri polishes. It looks like I put skittles on my nails
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment