Wednesday, September 12, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 85

 Few, published this before midnight to make the deadline! Today I tried a tutorial I saw on youtube.
Brand:Revlon
Name: Garden
coats:2
pigment:a bright cream green
price:3pc set $3.99
I start off with my green. A beautiful creamy green with wonderful coverage
This was in a mini bottle trio set that was originally released in 2011, but I found it at a local store for a reduced price of $3.99 for the set
Net I hit my ring finger with Electric Blue by Jordana
Another beautiful cream color to go perfectly with the green
 And something I really was on the fence about, flowers. I didn't know this design was so easy and very cute wh  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !en finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment