Monday, September 3, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 76

I found this color in the latest Sinful Colors display at my work. I gave in and picked up every color from the metallic line. Now when I first saw this  color I almost passed it up. It really wasn't as metallic as the other colors. This was a nice shimmer and the rest of the line has a chrome like theme to them.
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Hot Hot Heat
coats: 2
pigment: a deep shinny candy apple red with shimmer
price:$ $.1.99
 


 This polish is like a ruby red slipper for you nails! It has great a great deep pigment with a wonderful shimmer that is so beautiful! My only complaint, it's streaky. You have to be careful with this one if you mess up because you'll be retouching the whole nail.
 To add just a little bit more to this color I added black dots with a red dot in the middle, simple a cute.

 For the black I used Wet N' Wild Ebony Hates Chris, my go to black polish! (on sale all this month at Walgreens for $1.49) This would be a great eye-catching polish for an evening out with friends or just for drinks, dare I say a diva polish color...I dare.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment