Sunday, September 16, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 89

 So my plans for my nails and mini hole punches worked out just as i wanted! I took some bright colored nail polish and painted some tape, let it dry and then punched it with the mini hole punch, put it on my nail and put a clear coat over it! So simple and so cute!
 
 
Brand: Sally Hansen
Name: Uptempo Plum
coats:2
pigment:a dark purple with light purple glitter
price: $1.44 (clearance)

 I wanted a nice deep color for the base color, so I went with this beautiful Sally Hansen color. A deep purple with light purple glitter in it
 This was one of the limited edition colors I got on clearance!
 Here is my little bat hole puncher that I picked up at Wal-Mart for $.97
 My dried paint with a few bat holes
 And my finished mani! Oh so cute! So of the polish I should have added one more coat of on the tape, but for a first time experiment I think it turned out well!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !


No comments:

Post a Comment