Tuesday, September 25, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 98

 
 So I got asked to do this design a while back, and well here it is. I was asked to do Nintendo nails, so I did. I just made a gray and black border nail design and filled in the buttons. Less talk, more photos!
 
 
 
Brand: Barielle
Name:  U Concrete-Me
coats: 3
pigment: a creamy gray
price: $9.99 (5pc set)
 
 A beautiful and creamy gray color, this line is awesome
 Out of my 5pc set, this color is just stunning

 Here is my filled in borders
 Of course I used Ebony Hates Chris
 With a brush and a dotting tool I made this!
 Sad to say I wish my nails were longer to add more
 For the red buttons I used Wet N' Wild I Red A Good Book. I hope everyone enjoyed this design, I know I sure do! I want to go play Mario now!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment