Friday, September 14, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 87

So I got inspired by water, yes water. I was watching tv that was showing a commercial about water and really liked the contrast of white to blue it kept showing. So I gave it a try, I used a beautiful deep blue and a mix of pearl and rhinestone nail art deco to give this mani some texture 
 
Brand:Funky Fingers
Name:  Sound Check
coats: 3
pigment:a metallic shimmer deep blue
price: $1.99
 
 I was happy how this color came out. When I picked it up I was a bit hesitant to get it. But now I see how beautiful this color is and don't regret the purchase at all



 Here are my water nails! I had the pearls and rhinestones side swipe up my nail. I used dark blue to light blue and into white. This look was very easy, but took a bit of time to put down all those pearls and rhinestones one by one!
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !en finished!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment