Monday, September 17, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 90

 I finally did a design by one of my favorite nail artist, Robin Moses. Now if you have not watched any of her videos I suggest you go to  Youtube and be prepared to get addicted to her designs and funny attitude.  Here is the link to the video, this look was inspired by the amazingly talented Robin Moses, and I gave it a go. I used a deep green with a matte top coat. The I grabbed some light colors and made my design. I switched it up a bit from hers adding a few different things.
 
Brand: Fresh Paint
Name: Spruce Street
coats:2
pigment:a dark forest green
price: $1.00 (clearance)
 
 Here we a have a beautiful dark green polish. Took me two coats to get full coverage.
 This color was on clearance at Five Below for $1.00! I couldn't pass this dark green up, so lovely!
 Atfer letting the polish dry I put my school designs on with hears, xo's, ABC's and some math!
 I also drew a sun, more letters and tick tack toe! I love how this does look like a chalkboard, even if it has been a long time since school. This was so much fun to do and I got to be creative and think of drawing on the chalkboard back in school!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment