Thursday, August 9, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 51

  I bought this polish a few months back, and fell in love with it when I found it. Now I have worn this before the challenge, and kinda forgot about it. I was looking at my collection and found the bottle once again, so I had to wear it! This is a jelly finish polish, so it's super glossy! Now I did hit it with a matte coat and forgot to take photos before I did that, my apologizes. If you love blue this is a bottle that needs to be in your collection. Now I must note that when I took a photo you can see that the polish tends to settle uneven and thins out in some places. I'm not sure if it's just for the Top Speed line or jellies, this is my only bottle (so far) of both
 
Brand:Revlon
Name: Royal
coats: 3
pigment: a jelly medium thickness with a royal blue pigment bordering on purple
price:$4.00
 
 Now you can see in the photo where I went over the polish again with the matte top coat, I really couldn't see it in normal lighting
 See how beautiful this polish it? Still you can tell where the uneven parts are
 I created a freehand v-tip with a neon yellow, I wanted this polish to POP!
 I must brag, for free hand and my first time doing a v-tip it came out ok! I might use a tape guide next time, but overall this color combo and look is one of my top favorites so far. 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment