Sunday, August 26, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 68

Today I was feeling shiny and bright! So I grabbed a metallic /shimmer bright blue color. Also I just did the polish by it's self to keep it simple for the weeken. I went out to see a movie today and the ticket girl said she loved my polish! So glad to see that is really as eye-catching as I thought!
 
Brand: Funky Fingers
Name: Mirror Mirror
coats: 3
pigment:a metallic shimmer bright blue tone
price: $ 3/ $5.00

 Now my camera picked up the metallic part, but if you could see closely it has very small bits of glitter in the polish. I thought this would have taken at least 4 coats, but was happy to see that I got full coverage with 3 coats

I know I've been using a lot of Funky Fingers lately, but can you really blame me? The price and colors are just right! Only problem is getting out to a Five Below to grab some! I almost did a half moon manicure with this polish but just held off. Gotta keep it simple once and a while :D
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment