Monday, August 27, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 69

super late post,  and a quick polish job later I am ready to update!! In this super fast polish today I tried the velvet manicure. It feels so fuzzy like a teddy bear!  I only did one nail to see how I would like it, and might try all my nails or the ring and index finger in another mani.
 
Brand:Sally Hansen
Name: Bubblegum Pink
coats:2
pigment: a creamy pink with a light shimmer undertone
price:$1.99
 
 So, can you guess why they called it bubblegum pink? This is a super cute pink with a nice shimmer undertone. It's noticeable, but not to the point of being overdone and flashy.
 It's part of the Xtremewear line from Sally Hansen. I've had this bottle for some time, fell in love with the color when I saw it swatched, bought it and never wore it! Wearing it now I can say this was a good purchase. I'm not the biggest pink fan, but I feel this is a color anyone could rock.
 Here I am holding my flocking powder. I matched the powder up with the polish (as you can see) I took a clear coat of polish and applied it on my nails and poured the powder on top. I tapped my finger to get the excess off and it was it! Super cool and unique manicure!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment