Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Below Haul!


HAUL TIME! Oh I have been so so so so good with not buying anymore nail polish lately. But yesterday we took a trip out to a few malls and and shopping centers and hit Five Below! Now I posted this yesterday on facebook that the cashier took the 9 polish bottles I grabbed and only scanned 1 bottle that was $1.00. Now for all you polish know it alls they normally ring up $2.00 a bottle or 3/$5.00! So I a wonderful deal and saved a little cash thanks to clearance polish and with a little luck that the cashier picked up a $1.00 bottle! Now they had a bunch of the neon colors that they're know for in regular and crackle polish. But this time around I picked up some more tame colors for the oncoming fall season. Now I follow some of the trends, and I don't know if metallics are going to be in or not (doesn't really matter) I picked a bunch up! I also grabbed some what I want to call muted cream colors, pastels and shimmers polishes.
Ok, enough chatter, onto the hual!

 I like shiny things! Seriously, I picked all these colors up because they had unique colors and a nice shimmer to them. I Almost picked up all the shimmer colors except for a gold polish, it looked like one I have already. These were all unique because I can say I don't have any polish colors like these (score!) 
from left to right:
Monster Ballad
Sound Check
Sold Out Arena
Power Chord
Guitar Solo

I wish I could capture the shimmer undertone of some of these. A few of these bottles have a gold shimmer (I'll say what ones) but I love these colors! They look like glow in the dark colors (seriously!) Last time I went into a Five Below they didn't have these, just sparkles and neons. I need to make a trip every few months there, I really like the colors and finish of this polish line.
from left to right:
Mr.s Mint
Sugar Plumb Fairy (shimmer)
Taffy Town (shimmer)
Mint Montauk

So is Five Below the only place I can find this wonderful polish line? Oh also there was a Christmas Tree Shop in the same plaza, and I must say I was blown away by their cosmetics section! I haven't been to a Christmas Tree shop in a good 8 years, so we went in there yesterday. Oh my, their selection of polish and prices blew me away. I held off from buying any more polish, but seriously a girl could get into trouble in there! They had Revlon, Sinful Colors, Color Club, Loreal, Maybelline, Orly, Wet N' Wild and of course Sally Hansen. The bottles price ranges were $1.99-$7.00 with a huge color range! Oh, why has this been a secret for so long? Where to you find the best polish selection in stores? I'd love to hear where you get the best deals, maybe from a super random store? I hope you enjoyed this haul, I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment