Saturday, August 11, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 53

So I did what I wanted. I made another shadow mani using (no surprise)  green. Now I had a hard time finding (in my collection at leas) a dark green that wasn't metallic. I almost gave up and tried a blue, well until I found a deep dark forest green from SC I picked up during the $0.99 sale! My coworkers them cucumber nails, they reminded me of watermelons.
Well needless to say the nails came out so cute going from dark to light! I got a few customers complimenting them as well. So, here it is! I hope everyone will try this cute look out too
 
 
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Last Chance
coats:2
pigment:deep forest green with a high gloss finish
price:$0.99 on sale

 I don't know why I've lived without a non-metallic dark green for so long! Bottom application did come out a bit sloppy and a little thin in places
 I could have hit it with one more coat but I was covering most of it. This color was super glossy and dried so smooth, love this green.
 Next I moved onto the middle green. I wanted it to be bright so I grabbed Posh by Revlon to get the job done
 Just these two colors together work so well! I have grown to love a lot of Revlon polishes lately, there is still one color I have yet to pick up because I haven't been able to find it around here!
 Next I wanted a bright eye-catching green to finish the shadow look. I grabbed a Revlon mini bottle called Garden
This look was so easy to do, and can work with any color theme you want. I want to try and mix and match some colors, but for now two days in a row of shadow box nails is enough.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !


No comments:

Post a Comment