Saturday, August 25, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 67

 
 So I got a manicure inspiration from a photo I saw of Rihanna. She was wearing a a metallic on metallic manicure. I tried it and it just didn't look as cute. So I cleaned my nails and tried a metallic base with glossy overcoat. I was so happy how this came out! I did the black overcoat free hand and to be honest it was really easy. I just followed the shape of my cuticles with the polish to give me an idea of the topcoat design.  Onto the mani!
 
 
Brand: Funky Fingers
Name:Sold Out Arena
coats: 3
pigment:a metallic shimmer green
price: $ 1.00 (clearance)
 
 Here is a great metallic green, so reflective!
  Part of the haul I had from Five Below, such awesome polishes I can't say it enough!
I used Ebony Hates Chris as the black topcoat for this manicure. I got some bubbles in the polish but oh well. I am so happy how they contrast with the gloss and the metallic!

 So cute, so eye catching and so simple! I want to try this again with a different color soon! Has anyone tried this halfmoon look before? I love it!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment