Friday, August 17, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 59

 Oh yes, this polish dries awesome. It reminds me of the nail foil effect without the foils. This polish went on super smooth and in two coats had full coverage. It looks like I put some tinfoil on my nails almost. I was happy that it didn't dry streaky, just clean and shiny! Shall we?
 
Brand: Funky Fingers
Name: Guitar Solo
coats:2
pigment: a super metallic glossy shimmer blue polish
price: $1.00 (clearance?)






 Look at this shine!! Oh I just love how it dries! It looks and reflects like a nail foil and I just can't get enough of this look!


Grab these if you can find them, the finish look is awesome
To keep it simple and unique I took my biggest dotting tool and dotted it up the nail until the dots got small! So simple and so cute!


For the black dots I used Wet N' Wild Ebony Hates Chris. And like I said before if you get the chance (if you like this metallic foil look) I suggest grabbing it! It was on clearance at my location, not sure about other places.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !


No comments:

Post a Comment