Thursday, August 23, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 65

I was in a bright color today, but not a super bright neon. So I reached for an orange/ salmon color from Funky Fingers. This color is bright and has gold shimmer (my camera picked it up!)  but not to the part of being too loud. Shall we?
 
Brand: Funky Fingers
Name:Taffy Town
coats: 3
pigment: light orange/ salmon cream polish with gold underlining shimmer
price: $ 1.00 (clearance)

 Do you see that gold shimmer? How unique and beautiful this color is! Bright but not to the point over being over-powering like a neon. A good transition into fall colors
 This color took me 3 coats for full coverage. Every color I've tried by Funky Fingers has not disappointed me at all!
 To add a little flair to this polish I hit it with a mixed glitter polish. Tiny white flakes and bigger hexagon gold glitters. a cute glitter combo, hard to capture on camera to be honest.
The color I used is White Veil by Sally Hansen, part of the Diamond Strength collection. I hope everyone has been enjoying my daily nail updates, I know I have.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment