Wednesday, August 29, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 71

 An extremely quick post today!
Brand: Icing
Name: Purple-A-Licous
coats:2
pigment: a deep purple with a light white shimmer
price:$ $2.25 (clearance)

 Here is a beautiful deep white shimmer purple. This polish is super pigmented ! It took pretty much a coat and a few touch up area.
A smooth application with a polish on the bit thick side.

I hit it with Confetti Tazmanian Devil glitter. This really worked well over this purple, I didn't think it would.

I wish the photo captured how well these two polishes work together! I love how the glitter polish has multiple sized and shaped glitters, just adds such a mix to the look!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment