Friday, August 24, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 66

I found the cutest nailart tutorial on youtube the other day. I posted it on facebook the other day and just had to try this out! I found a great nail artist in Germany that creates the cutest designs ever! She is on youtube and I suggest checking her out! Now I recreated her Owl design she has posted up. I used like colors and follower her super easy design with polish and a dotting tool.
 
 
Brand:Wet N' Wild
Name: Disurbia 
coats:2
pigment: a deep purple with pink and purple shimmer
price: $ 1.99
 
 I reached for this deep purple color that I've has for some time. I was happy and surprised to see purple and pink toned shimmer in this polish!
 Such a deep dark color, great pigment in the polish too. Took me only two coats to get full coverage from this polish!
 Here is my little own friend! Now I did add little owl ears at the top, but I used the same colors as the girl from the tutorial did.
 Such a great look for fall! The teal color is from Fergie's line called Miami Spirit
For the eyes, feet and feathers I used a lime green from Sally Hansen called Lickety-Split. I had a lot of fun doing this nailart, you must admit the owl is just adorable. I think I will rock this lil guy again in different colors. And he'll fit in great with the Fall fashions and weather heading our way soon.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment