Tuesday, August 14, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 56

I was feeling a fruity color yesterday, so I grabbed for a color that kinda reminded me of a mango. I was in the mood for an orange, but not neon and not metallic. Wet N' Wild has the perfect shade for my fruity needs, shall we?
 
Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name: Club Havana
coats:2
pigment: a medium bright glossy orange
price: $1.99
 
 Looks bright I know, high gloss too. But it dries a very mellow shade of orange. Almost reminds me of the color of an orange creamsicle
 I've been enjoying all the colors from this line so far. I hope they come out with more colors (or even limited editions) soon I have almost all the colors in the line (except for maybe 3 of them because I really didn't like them)
 To add a little more life to this color I decided to do the cloud design I've done before off of nailside's blog. For the middle color I went with a delightful Purple.

 Oh yes, the purple is part of the NYC limited edition set that was released this summer. The color is called Pure Orchid, a perfect color to go with this cool orange color
 Now to make it pop just a bit more I hit it with that gorgeous teal I wore yesterday (I can't help it, it's so pretty!) I think they all worked together very well
 All three colors worked together not overpowering each other. Also just a reminder the teal color is from NYC and is called Mint Breeze.

Overall I was happy with this mani. I'm not one to mix colors without testing how well they'll work together. But I took a gamble and it payed off with a lovely mani.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment