Thursday, July 5, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 16

Welcome to day 16 everyone! I hope you had a great and safe 4th of July, I know I enjoyed hanging out and a bit of BBQ! Now I must remind everyone that I will be doing a 3 polish in 1 day to count for 3 days due to me being out of the state on a mini vacation. I hope to bring back new polish colors, and maybe a tan. How about a lovely summer teal polish!
Brand:Pure Ice
Name: Scream
coats: 3
pigment: a medium thickness with a smooth teal finish
price:$1.98
 I was in a Wal-Mart a few weeks back and found an endcap display with some very nice Pure Ice colors on it. I was lucky enough to find a few glossy flat colors that were left (the display was picked almost dry) lucky for me there were a few colors left that I picked up (a blue, teal, green and pink) ans this was the last bottle of teal left!
 I love how creamy the polish looks, a nice gloss and just wonderful pigment. I have rediscovered how much I love Pure Ice polish. Now they're made by the same company that makes Love My Nails and Bon Bons. I have read that they are re-releasing discontinued colors, and Scream was one of them.

 I rarely show my failed polish looks. I was trying to cloud technique I found on nailside and was not happy with how thin I put the other colors, so I redid the polish on the ring finger and tried something else.

So I stuck with the same company and put on a layer of crackle to make it pop! I love the lime green and the creamy teal together.
 
I got the crackle on clearance at a local Walgreens a couple months back. The clearance price was $1.00 so you can't go wrong with that!
 Items I used from left to right:
Pure Ice Scream
Pure Ice Shattered
NYC quick dry top coat
Sally Hansen strengthening
If I could I would probably wear this everyday. Heck all the Pure Ice colors I picked up a few weeks ago are amazing. I can't wait to see if i can find more flat colors by them (I don't mind metallics, don't worry!) but this color is just simply...me!
Don't forget to follow me on  Twitter and to LIKE me on facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment