Friday, July 13, 2012

Nail haul, at a shocking price!

As promised after work I was to bring you photos of my latest nail haul!  I hit up a Ocean State Job Lots yesterday before work. Lucky me it was the grand opening of the store! It was super busy, and I didn't know it was a newly open store (I noticed a huge banner when I left) I grabbed a few Revlon, Sally Hansen and Loreal polishes. Also, the cashier was super awesome! Some polishes were marked $1.49 and $2.00, but he rang all of them up at $1.49 each! I would have done the same, and it seems like they could do that now and again with all the random products they get there. Also they have online coupons http://oceanstatejoblot.com/coupons/ that change all the time! They also have them behind the registers fyi. 
Enough chatting, it's polish photo time!!!

Now these two bottles I got at Walgreens on clearance for $2.49 plus my discount (so around $2.00 a bottle) Ever since I've tried the Loreal polishes I have fallen in love with their colors and creamy textures! I would love to own more of this line, but only if the price is good. Maybe on my next trip up to New Hampshire.
colors left to right:
Mystery
Valiant

 Now onto the Job Lots part. They seem to be limited on color choice, but I still was able to find some beautiful colors.
left to right:
Purple Pop
Amazon's Flash
Cockatoo's Mystery
Raven's Strength
Owl's Night
I was shocked to see Revlon polishes, but even more shocked to see Sally Hansen's Salon Manicure line! I couldn't refuse these prices, and loved the colors too. There were very few bottles of both polish lines, but I found these beautiful colors hidden between a lot of reds and blacks
left to right:
Thinking of Blue
Navy Baby
Punk
Royal Cloak
Downtown


Any other places you like to pick up polish at a great price? I'd love to hear about them, and any new polishes  you've picked ! Any recent colors that you've found that you can't get enough of?
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This article couldn’t be written much better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I am going to forward this post to him.

    Pretty sure he's going to have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!
    Also visit my page : zetaclear reviews

    ReplyDelete