Friday, July 13, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 24


Hey everyone! I was feeling a purple today! So I grabbed the recent Loreal purple I just bought and put it on. I must say, I love this line of polish. It took me 2 coats and the color just just so beautiful. A happy medium between a bright purple and a deep purple (I hope that makes sense)  This color tried true to the bottle color and well it made me think of berries. I want to call this a purple jazzberry, I hope you like the color and the finished design!

Brand: Loreal
Name:  Purple Pop
coats: 2
pigment: a deep berry color is a creamy finish 
price: $1.49

 This is such a beautiful color. Great pigment, only took 2 coats to put on!
 Here is my happy little bottle with the old white cap
 I wanted to add an extra element to this color so I put a beautiful glitter polish on for the tips, made me think of berries in the summer time
  As you can see I used Funky Fingers polish. 

I got a ton of people saying how unique my nails looked, and they were shocked when I told them I did it myself. I was amazed at how many people noticed them. I must admit the blue glitter was a fantastic color combo with the purple. I wish I didn't have to take this design off :( 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !



No comments:

Post a Comment