Tuesday, July 24, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 35

Hey everyone! We keep moving along with day 35! Today I chose a dark purple from the Wet N' Wild Halloween collection from last year. Now with the flash you can see the purple, but in sunlight it looks black. It looks beautiful either way, with or without flash. Shall we?
 Brand: Wet N' Wild
Name: Make Me Immortal
coats:3
pigment:a deep dark grape pigment
price: $.99
 Such a deep and almost metallic purple, no wonder it was part of the Halloween collection
 Part of the Wild Shine line
 I went and put some blue/green flakies over the design.
 I always have a hard time capturing the effect, this photo is without flash.

Overall I really liked the polish color. It survived a night working in a photo lab and didn't chip! I really do enjoy it when companies put out a limited edition color. I also love Halloween so this line reminds me of my favorite holiday!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment