Sunday, July 22, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 33

Ok, I give in. I had to use the NYC polish again. I had such a great result yesterday, I must test out more of the colors!
 
 Brand: NYC
Name: Flash Of Pink
coats: 3
pigment: a smooth bubble gum pink
price: $1.49 with coupon


 Not a big pink fan, but something about this pink did work for me. My 2nd time using this polish and I love it. I did have to put 3 coats instead of 2, but still it dried quicky with a bright pigment
 I'm loving this line already
 I decided to try Spoiled sparkles once again. I had a better result this time around
I used Trust Fund Baby in thin coats and had a better result than before. It has a mix of blue, purple, black and gold glitters in it. It looks like my nails are throwing a party!!
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment