Saturday, July 28, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 39

I had to put this polish on today! It is a sexy mix between a red and pink!  It looks like both!  I didn't do anything with the polish, I just kept it this color because I didn't want to take away from this mixed color
 
 Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Dancing Nails
coats: 3
pigment:pink/red hybrid metallic pigment
price: $.99 on sale
 
 Looks red in this photo right? I kept looking at it under different lighting to try and figure out what color it really comes out as. I didn't figure it out
 Now look, it's pink! This color looks so beautiful.
 Now it's looking like pink and red! I love the metallic sheen to this polish too.  If you love red and pinks then this polish is for you! 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

1 comment:

  1. Your post is just outstanding! thanks for such a post.
    Best Painters in Bangalore.Trained Painters.believe 100% Customer Satisfaction.Professional Home & Office Painters & wall painters in bangalore.

    ReplyDelete