Friday, July 27, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 38

Well I wanted to wear some of the new Sinful Colors that I picked up during the $.99 sale this week!  I grabbed some beautiful colors, deep and serious. I couldn't resist, I had to wear them!

Brand:Sinful Colors
Name:Sexy Envy
coats: 3
pigment: a brighter green, but still deep and creamy
price: $.99 on sale
 
 I am in love with this color! This is a beautiful shade that is a deep green almost on the borderline of teal. As always a smooth application !
 I grabbed this off of the new giant display in Walgreens
 Now to the angering part, my crackle. I tried Sally Hansen Antique Gold, and it hated my left hand. This is my right and I put it on a bitch thicker on this side after seeing it come out horribly on my left in thin layer.
 Now I have heard other reviews saying the metallic crackle doesn't come out that well (boo) and from what I've used it's a 50/50 chance it will work correctly. So I suggest putting it on a bit thick, and it does take a little longer to dry.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment