Tuesday, July 24, 2012

quick haul! Come check it out!



Hey everyone! Just wanted to post a quick haul. Now I have talked it over with my fiancee and well , I'm going to calm down on the polish hauls. I have over 400 bottles, and have most of the colors I want. Two exceptions, limited edition and new releases...and possibly super amazing sales.


Sinful Colors is on sale this week! Only $0.99 a bottle, yes ! I picked up 10 bottles of mixed colors, mostly getting ready for the fall color trends.

Love this line! Love these colors! A few are hard to find/new releases!
from left to right:
Winterberry
Envy
Lavender
Last Chance
Dancing Nails

Love these deep colors! Left to right:
Slate
Ocean Side
Leap Flog
Ciao Bella
Rainstorm




And finally this weekend Sally's Beauty had half off of their clearance items! Finally grabbed some Finger Paints nail polish including 2 magnetic bottles for $1.60 each!! Names left to right:
Sexy Sundress
To-Teally Hot
Late Night Rendezvous
Art You Blue?
Steel Of The Night
Electro-Midnight

I hope  you enjoyed my mini haul, and go out and grab some new bottles too!  Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !






No comments:

Post a Comment