Sunday, July 15, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 26

Late post again, sorry. I've been so busy hanging out on my day off! Walking around Boston and enjoying the hot weather. Now I'm back and ready to post some polish photos! Today I used a new line (to me) called Jessica. I found a 6 pack of nail polishes for $5.99 at a local Marshall's and could not refuse the price! So here is my fist time using a color from this line.
 
Brand: Jessica
Name: Viva La Lime Light
coats:3
pigment: a thin key-lime green
price: $5.99 for a 6 pack of polish 
 
 Tragedy has struck my left hand! My middle nail cracked and I had to file it down. I hope everyone doesn't mind my right hand for a few weeks
Here is the bottle! I tried looking up the polish,and found a lot of people enjoy the polish line. I hope to find more of this line at a good price too!
 I took my dotting tools out and did some dotting tips on all of my nails. I used orange, blue and pink. I'm on the fence on this color combo, it kinda works but I need to see it in the sun.
 Over all I like the polish, a little thin but the color dries true to bottle.I've read that you can find them in Sally Beauty stores, I might have to take a trip to one soon to find out.  I forgot to get a photo of the pink polish with the other (I;m sorry!)
polishes from left to right:
Viva La Lime Light
Sunny Side Up
Smooth Blue
Pure Ice Flirt Alert.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !





 

No comments:

Post a Comment