Wednesday, July 25, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 36

FINGER PAINTS!!! Yes, it's time to put on my Finger Paint polish and try it out! No big intro, today, just photos!
 Brand:Finger Paints
Name:Sexy Sundress
coats: 3
pigment: a granny-smith apple green
price: $1.60 on sale
 Bright, bold and beautifully pigmented! I love this color!  Went on smoothly with 3 coats, not a neon but still loud and eye-catching
 I like to bottle shape too, very cute
 I tried a technique I found on nailside called freehand cloud design, so I grabbed my other Finger Paints and used them in the pattern
 This lovely color is called To-Teally Hot. I love how these colors go together!
 Then I hit it with a burst of sparkles!
Going over the other cloud design once again using Finger Paints Late Night Rendezvous. Overall I simply adore this nail line. I have one other color that I picked up from this company and two magnetic polishes that I still need to try out. Now if/when they go on sale I might be willing to pick up another bottle or two, but for now my clearance bottles will hold me over. 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment