Tuesday, July 31, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 42

 I was feeling green, a nice tropical green, so I grabbed a fabulous Sally Hansen shade that I had yet to try and put it on my nails. I love this green, it is a hybrid. It's bright yet pastel green, and I can't say how much I love it. Oh Sally Hansen Xtreme wear is on sale all this month at Walgreens! Shall we?
 Brand:Sally Hansen
Name: Green With Envy
coats: 3
pigment:a bright pastel green
price: $1.99 with coupon
 Green, how can anyone hate this color? I know it's not easy being green, but this color makes it look easy
 I love all the colors in the Xtreme wear collection! I've always had good results from this line and the color selection is amazing.
 To add a bit of pop to the design I hit it with some glitter. This one was a Jordana glitter called Celestial, with big and small glitter chunks
I figured green and blue go very well together so why not rock the combo on my nails. I know glitter is a pain to remove, but isn't a little extra sparkle during the day worth an extra few minutes of soaking the nail to remove it?? 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for providing such an important and knowledgeable post.
    Home Painting Services in Bangalore is professionally perfect for creating your house look fabulous.Residential Painting Services is Low Cost charges.

    ReplyDelete