Monday, July 9, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 20

Back and already on day 20! I was feeling a beautiful blue color and picked out a NK bottle that I have yet to use. I think I picked this one up in NY a few weeks back. I worked with this blue and used the straw technique again! Enjoy!
 
Brand:NK
Name: Light Blue
coats: 3
pigment: a creamy sky blue pigment
price:under $2.00

 This blue comes out so smooth and creamy, a true sky blue if you ask me. The coverage was wonderful and the pigment is true to the bottle color. I'm liking NK polish more and more!!
 I took a straw to the polish to add a bit of fun
 Used a beautiful green for Confetti polish line


I forgot to take a photo of the darker blue polish but it was a Pure Ice polish. I also used another NK color to add 3 playful rings onto of the basecoat. Got a few compliments on them ^_^

Polishes used:
NK Light Blue
NK Orange
Pure Ice French Kiss
Confetti Green With Envy

I forgot to snap a photo of all the polishes, please forgive me. I did this the night before we left to I was still kinda packing up for the trip. I have used a few NK polishes and have just grown to like them so much! My only problem is finding places that sell the polish! 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment