Saturday, July 14, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 25

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the late post, but better now than never!! Today I was feeling one of the new bottles that I picked up. Now this color says it's a blue, but I swear it looks indigo. I found the perfect design to do this color justice!
 
Brand: Sally Hansen
Name: Thinking Of Blue
coats: 2
pigment:a an indigo-blue color with a wonderful deep pigment
price: $ 1.49

 Love this line of polish. It goes on so smoothly and has wonderful color pigment that finishes glossy. This color is an indigo (like I said) but also does look blue, it's a hybrid color
 I'm guessing this color is discontinued because I found it in a Job Lots. A beautiful hidden treasure!
 I wanted to add more sparkles like I did with yesterday's design, so I paired it with another Funky Fingers polish to make it pop! I also used tape to make this mani happen.
Here is the bottle of Funky Fingers, and the color is called Pixy Dust. I love how to green and the indigo just work so well together. I know it sounds odd, but sometimes it's hard to find a good nail color combo that works well.  Different shades of different colors, sometimes just don't mix well
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment