Wednesday, July 11, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 22

Now to keep with the bright summer colors I went with a color I picked up in Vermont (again) Now I was a bit bored with this design but I ran out of time and have to do a quick glitter coat, oh well not every design will be my favorite.
 
Brand:L.A. Colors
Name:  Shock
coats: 4
pigment:a bright yellow with thin application
price: $1.49
 
 I forgot to put white on first to make the color pop and use less coats, lesson learned
 Even with 4 coats the color looks awesome
 A simple green sparkle over the polish.
 Colors used:
L.A. Colors Splash
Spoiled Show Me The Money

Lesson learned, white base color and I should have used my blue chunky glitter. I still love this yellow, even if I'm not the biggest yellow fan. Again, I need to find more polishes by L.A. Colors, they're just so bright I can't get enough of them!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment