Monday, July 23, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 34

swear last day with the NYC colors, cause it's my last bottle. I have to see how the blue comes out! And let me say it came out beautiful just like this whole line. I suggest you grab these while you can find them. I don't know what they did with the formula, but they got it right!
 
 Brand: NYC
Name: Blue Rush
coats:2
pigment: a robin's egg smooth creamy blue
price: $1.49 with coupon
 
  I am in love with this blue. Great pigment, 2 coat application, true to the bottle color
 again, pick up this line. If you love NYC polish you won't be disappointing !
  To finish this mani I hit it with a new Fergie (Wet N' Wild) color
  This sparkle coat is awesome! Black matte glitter with gold chunky glitter! The color is called Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night. I love how this look does come out like a robin's egg!
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment