Saturday, July 21, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 32

A full month of non-stop nail polish fun!!! It has been a full month already! I'm having a blast so far, I hope you are enjoying this too! Well today (and maybe for the next two days) I have a NYC (I think limited edition) Expert Last nail polish. I got these at Rite Aid and loved the color, now that I've used one I love the polish. Great pigment, fast drying and such a smooth beautiful finish! Enough, let's show the polish!
 Brand: NYC
Name: Green Means Go
coats: 2
pigment: a smooth bright pigmented green
price: $1.49 with coupon


 I love green, my favorite color. I was so happy to find this beautiful bright green. I was ecstatic to find out how wonder this polish goes on!
 Goes on so smooth, dried very quickly and has a nice glossy finish.
 To make this color pop a bit I tried a bit of chunky blue glitter.

What I liked about this glitter was that it had small and big chunks of glitter. It also has blue and green bigger chunks of glitter. I picked it up last year at K-Mart and it's by Jordana called Cosmic. I hope everyone enjoyed today's mani!
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment