Thursday, July 19, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 30

wow! We are already at day 30!  It's going by so quickly! Yesterday was filled with thunderstorms and dark skies, so I went with a two toned blue look on my nails. Now, I have discussed with my fiancee and have decided to lay off buying more nail polish. I own over 400 bottles of polish, and really have all the colors I want. Only exception is limited edition and new release colors. Talking about limited release colors, I used one from Loreal's Long Fall collection, shall we? 
 
 Brand:Loreal
Name: Rainy Piccadilly
coats:2
pigment:a deep teal creamy color
price: $ 2.99 with coupon
 
 I saw this limited edition London Fall ccollection and had to have a few of the colors from it, this being one of them. This deep teal was calling my name, I couldn't resist.
  I love how this color came out, so deep and dark. Great for the upcoming fall season, but great now for the stormy weather we had yesterday.

 I did a sideways tape main across the nail with a brighter blue to play off the dark and sunny skies we were having yesterday. This was another Loreal color that called my name.
 
 Looking at this, I shouls have hit it with a sparkle coat, but I'm happy how it came out. The lighter blue is called Jet Set To Paris and is part of the regular collection if I do recall. A bright sky blue with a smooth application. Did I mention I love Loreal's thin application brushes? A good break from some of the thicker one from Wet and Wild and Sally Hansen. 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment