Saturday, July 7, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 18

Hello everyone! Another scheduled update on this polish challenge! I did this color a few weeks ago, ended up painting my nails this wonderful purple color and ended up keeping it simple with no design. I stuck with the Spoiled line, and it has yet to disappoint!

Brand: Spoiled
Name: 2 Weeks Sober
coat: 2
pigment: A medium thickness with a smooth purple finish
price:$1.99

 This is a beautiful shade of purple. It's not over the top loud, and it's not super deep at the same time. My only problem with the color was that I couldn't figure out what to do with it, or what color to match up with it.
 After racking my brain for a good 5 minutes I decided to keep it simple, keep it purple. So that's what I did, I kept it simple.
 The polish went on smooth and the color is just divine. Now that I look back I could have added a nice green or a gold tip. I'm still in love with this polish line, you can't go wrong with the color choices or the price. I hope you enjoyed the simple update today!
Don't forget to follow me on  Twitter and to LIKE me on facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment