Thursday, July 26, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 37

  I'm feeling cloudy and dark today. So I was feeling this cement like color by NYC. I've been finding myself loving deep dark gray colors more and more recently. Maybe because i know fall is on it's way, or it's just this crazy weather we've been having.

Brand: NYC
Name: Sidewalker
coats: 3
pigment:smooth deep gray
price: $.99
 
 Is anyone else feeling this color? A smooth texture and a clean shine is what I got from this polish. 3 coats and good coverage.

 I picked this polish up in a haul a few months back, You can't argue with the price either!
Added some glitter to make it pop a bit

I added Confetti Tazmanian Devil. So many textures and different sized glitter flakes, so much fun! I really love the look of both polishes together. Not super flashy, but not dull and boring. 
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment