Friday, July 6, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 17

Hello everyone! I figured out that I can schedule when a post goes up! So I am writing this ahead of time to keep up with this challenge! Now this is my first time using this brand of nail polish. I picked it up when I stopped in a 5 below a couple of weeks back, shall we?
Brand: Fresh Paint
Name:  Olive You
coats:2
pigment: A mix of gold and green metallic shimmer
price: $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00

 I found this color so unique that I had to have it! It has a nice olive color with a golden metallic reflection in it.  So at times it plays tricks on your eyes (depending on the lighting)
 I took this polish and used the straw technique with this color. I found out about this simple technique from a site I like to visit called captivating claws . I hit the polish with a gold because it went along with the polish colors.
 I waited a few minutes and then went over the gold circles with a black to make the polish stick out a little bit more.
 I love how this look came out! The colors compliment each other so well. And not to mention this was so easy to do with something I had in my apartment already. It gives the polish a one of a kind look!
 Fresh Paint Olive You
 Wet N' Wild Ebony Hates Chris
Sally Hansen Golden-I

I hope you enjoyed this look, and I hope you can try it out too! I'm off for the next few days, but I'll be back Sunday afternoon. Don't forget to check out my Facebook page and to follow me on Twitter !

No comments:

Post a Comment