Friday, July 20, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 31

I was feeling the sun today! A bright color was calling me! I picked up the Neon line from Milani this week, so I had to put it to good use!
 Brand: Milani
Name:Awesome Orange
coats: 3
pigment: a bright orange 
price: $4.99
 POP! That is what this orange does. This was my first time using the Neon line and I have to say I enjoyed it! I had to put a coat of white as a base color to make this color super stand out and not have to put on 15 coats.
 Here is the bottle. I think they put a coat of orange on the outside to make it look brighter.

 I did simple layer of blue with a nail art brush to calm the color down just a bit.
 I think the colors work very well together. I use Sinful Colors Anxious Azure with a beautiful metallic finish to a glossy nail design
  See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !





No comments:

Post a Comment