Tuesday, July 3, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 14

Happy day 14! Two whole weeks of pretty nails! Today I felt like a hot pink would be a great color. I also wanted to do a cute mani that had to do with some yummy yummy ice cream!
Brand:We N' Wild
Name: Lavender Creme
coats: 3
pigment: a medium thickness with a bright pink hue 
price: under a dollar
For some reason I was in the mood to rock a beautiful pink, and this one caught my eye. I forget now and then it's fun to have a feminine color on your nails, so cute flirty! 


I got this a while back when Walgreens had this line on sale for $.69 a bottle!

 Here is the finished mani! A cute ice cream cone with marshmallows, sprinkles and a cherry on top! This took a lot of polish colors to do!
 A mani perfect for a hot summer day !
So many polishes used!! From left to right:
WNW Lavender Creme 
NYC Park Ave
Editor's Pick Vixen
SH In The Spotlight
LAC Red Glitter
Jordana Contemporary White
Jordana Art Deco Pink
SC Rose In Your Nose
Now this polish really stood out on it's own, but became even more ey-catching with the glitter added! I do love glitter polish, but it is such a pain to take off! I love how this design came out, but for next time i will have a different colored ice cream flavor instead of another pink color, it blended a bit to much with the base color pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment