Sunday, July 8, 2012

365 polish for a year challenge: day 19

Welcome to day 20! This will be the last of my scheduled posts I promise! I chose yet another teal, I know I just did a teal a few days back. I hate trying to defend the differences in them. This one has a gold shimmer in it, very subtle yet still beautiful.
Brand: Confetti
Name: To Teal To Handle
coats: 3
pigment: a bright teal with a golden metallic shimmer
price: $1.99

 I wish I could have captured the golden shine that this polish has. That is the reason why I picked it up! Not just because it's a beautiful teal, but for the shimmer! I feel that gold and teal just go hand in hand and compliment each other perfectly!
 I find that this is a very hard color to find. I've only seen this color a hand full of times (at CVS) and I love this polish so much that on a visit to my local CVS I found it (last bottle) so I picked up a backup bottle just in case I ever run out/
 I've had a really good experience with Confetti. The polish goes on smoothly and covers very well with a good pigment. I only wish I could find more colors by this brand, they mostly have pinks and reds. They also have some great glitters too, I suggest you check this line out!
To keep the design simple I just did a yellow overlay. Give it a big burst of brightness with the teal creeping around the edges. I almost did a gold, but I do realize I've been using so much gold (I can't help it, it's so beautiful in nail designs!) So I went with Sally Hansen's Insta-dri for the bright pigment and fast dry time in Lightening. I hope you enjoyed it post and another simple design.
See everyone tomorrow and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and LIKE my page on facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment